Sunday, January 21, 2007

pXP - Personal Blogs

I've been quite familiar with blogging and the word "blog" itself but it didn't really bother me much, not until today. It's been a couple of months that I did spent my time with computers and the internet. I used to have some personal website before from different free webhosting site but it didn't really offer me much room for expressing personal or someone's experiences. Now that blogging is very much appreciated by internet geeks, computer wiz, and people of different age groups who knows how to navigate the internet browser, information availability is almost always at hand. In just a matter of minutes any kind of information you need is there. It may not be the blog sites that has these information but for some the sources are created from or within the bloggers.

As an IT professional, being with computers almost everyday makes life more easier yet complicated for people who have them first hand, most especially the old ones. But nevertheless people of different age have different learning strategy and only a matter of time in which these things can be easily learn.

Having this first personal blog of mine really scares me sometimes. I'm not sure what the cause would be but no matter what you would comment on this blog, I sure do respect that. This blog of mine would basically deal with some but not all experiences of my life. Having this blogspot also serves as a venue for me in expressing my feelings and experiences. Perhaps it can be considered also as a place of stress relief.

For everyone out there, it's always nice to hear and read also from your blogs. May this blogging gives us a more positive ways making convenience in life. Let it be a bridge to all of us to be connected together through our experiences and inner thoughts and most especially sharing our special talents and gifts in life. As we continue on our day to day experiences, may you always have a smile once in a while inspite of the problems we encounter everyday.

Happy Blogging!

3 comments:

norman0194 said...

This site is remarkably NICE!!!

norman0194 said...

This blog is remarkably NICE!!!

fore more detail click Click Me!

ness said...

hi lancelot!!
hehehe my eyes are very quick, i saw your blog name...
padayon lance ug blog uy. ayaw hulat sa imo one year anniversary sa january 2008 ngeek!

guess who i am :-)